Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Like a Freshly Fallen Silent Shroud of Snow


Mister decided it was high time he strapped a pair of skis on me and took me back country skiing.
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I sort of rocked it.
And God Damn! But does the world ever get pretty when you leave the cities behind.

Norwegian real estate is booming!
We're going to set Alpha Grandma up in one of these sweet cabins for her retirement.
You're Welcome, Mom. Really. It's the least we could do.


For the record--I made those tracks.
And that tiny wee speck of black on the trail behind me--that's Mister.
Eat my dust, Darling!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Partial Godfather said...

What Jeda doesn't say is The Mister may be in her dust, but I am sure he is carrying two of the three grubby, snot-nosed children.

Anonymous said...

I am a rock....I am an island....

And if you put me up in one of those cabins, that's what I'll be.
Would a quilting machine fit in there?