Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Blahs Have a New Face

I was cursing quite the blue streak last Friday, I tell you what! Fucking Blogger shut me down without so much as a by your leave.

Error. Error. Error. Bunch of nonsense letters and a message to report the problem to Blogger support. But no link. Where the hell is Blogger support? I don't know! Don't bother me now kids, Mommy's up to her elbows in some serious computer hate here. Gunna take all day.

I eventually made my way to a discussion board where a bunch of other users were reporting exactly the same problem with the exact same string of fuckall letters. Oh, and by the way, where the hell is Blogger support?

Nevermind. Some kindly, smarty-pants blogger finally took the time to inform all us floundering rubes that the problem was the old templates had been discontinued, and all we had to do was update our template to get back online. Which I did forthwith, and everything was fine, except the new version of my old template looked stupid. So I spent another 2 hours tweaking a new one.

Dinner was a bit late Friday night. But well worth the wait. There are a few things I'd change if I could, but I don't know enough about html and css blahdyblahdyblah to figure it out. Whatever. T'wil serve.

No other news. Mister is leaving for Singapore in the morning. Going to be gone all week. Elder Miss is not leaving it up to chance this time--she's making a list of possible treasures she'd like from the Orient.

No comments: