Monday, May 08, 2006

Random

Dull day. Sunny. Hot.

Lovely, but dull.

Drawings for the new kitchen have been tweaked to within an inch of perfection. Tomorrow I'm picking up Mister after I drop the kids off at school so we can order the tile. I've reserved the monkey jungle for EM's the birthday party. Called and requested a new code card for my internet bank to replace the one Missy turned into confetti. I've also managed to contact a human at the police station to see what I have to do to get a visa stamp in my new passport--turns out to be a surprisingly uncomplicated process and will be taken care of Wednesday.

Busy little bee, ain't I?

I leave you with this gem of a question from Elder Miss while I was tucking her in tonight: "Why is my voice white and your voice yellow?"


No comments: