Friday, March 31, 2006

Decisions. Decisions.

So I set the whole thing up, then I panicked and didn't know what to do with it.

Also, it occured to me that the template I chose was rather stuffy and pretentious and I knew a moment (or three) of regret.

Best to pretend it never happened.

But a conversation with friend this morning got me thinking about what I had started 2 full months ago, and I was inspired to come back and poke around for a while--see if any of it felt more natural a second time around.

It took me a full 25 minutes to deduce the exact combination of username and password that I used the day I opened the account. (Note to self--in future, write these things down, for fuck's sake!!!)

I'm still just as stumped as to what to do here. Go public with friends and family? Keep it entirely for myself? I don't know. On the one hand--what's the point of doing it if no one's ever going to read it? On the other hand--only a selective amount of bitching can be done depending on the audience you invite to drop by.

Nothing's set in stone. For now I'm just puttering. Apparently I have commitment issues.

No comments: